“Want to hear a secret?… I cried in school today. (Eric if you’re reading this, put it down or I’ll kill you, I swear!!). The girls made fun of my shoes. Brigit took off one of them and they tossed it around outside in the playground like pass the parcel. I hopped around in the mud, half laughing, half desperate, trying to get it back but they were too quick.” – Erin Today, we have the pleasure of introducing you to the man behind our loveable mascot Erin’s story: Originally from Northern Ireland, Aidan J. Reid is an author, blogger, consultant, and science geek. When he’s not pitching to clients, you’ll find him in a cafe guzzling coffee and dreaming of writing a bestselling novel.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your background. I’m the author of five books, and have over a decade of experience working in sales and marketing roles for a number of different tech companies. I’ve spent 3 of the last 5 years living the dream in Colombia but now reside in Dublin.
- How did you get involved with Aunua Academy?
- What does your role with Aunua Academy involve?
- What project/ ventures (outside of Aunua Academy) are you currently working on? Where can we find out more?
- What does positive mental health mean to you? Being comfortable in your own skin.